I confess it. I have been fascinated by some of this AJAX stuff. It seems like a really nifty way of doing things. I like gmail and things like it so I feel like I should look into it a little bit more. In my super brief travels around the web on this subject, I have come up with a few interesting things.
- Firstly, a specialized Ajax application that acts as a browser for Wikipedia called Gollum. It’s wicked ahsum and a must see whether you care about Ajax or not.
- CherryPy looks like a very nice pythonic web development framework with growing Ajax support. Regardless, it seems like it is really very interesting.
- SAJAX is a (F/OSS?) Simple Ajax Toolkit.
- xajax PHP class library (LGPL).
- Ajax tutorial from Mozilla Developer Center.
- Some free Ajax tutorial info.
- Ajax tutorials on AJAXblog.com.
Anything else cool that I am missing?